VOLKSWAGEN – COMING HOME WOB EDITION 2017
GTI & TUNING EVENT WOLFSBURG 2017
Consistent with our role as the leading agency for GTI, a new event format was developed for the end of the season in Wolfsburg. The goal was that of extending engagement between the brand and its fans, but also of broadening contacts and communication with the international scene. As an annual highlight at the end of the year, it likewise serves as a kick-off event for the buildup to the central Wörthersee GTI Meet the following year.
The 2017 event marked the successful premiere of an authentic format, with the Wolfsburg site lending a valuable unique selling point. Under the motto “Coming Home Wolfsburg Edition,” Volkswagen invited guests to the home of the cult car in Wolfsburg. Throughout the day, over 10,000 visitors made their way to the site surrounding the Volkswagen Arena. The “GTI Mayor” Markus Perdacher traveled from Wörthersee city hall to open the event with the unveiling of the legendary granite GTI sculpture together with his Wolfsburg counterpart, Mayor Klaus Dieter Mohrs, and Volkswagen Chief Marketing Officer Jochen Sengpiehl.
- Development of 360° Communication Concept
- Development of Event Architecture & Programming
- Video Production for Social Media Channels
- Content Distribution / Activation
- Social Media Curation
- Architecture Conceptualization & Implementation
- Content Research & Preparation
- Implementation & Event Production
- Catering Conceptualization, Planning & Implementation